Concrete & Stone 10 year Water Repellant
- EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED! You will be impressed by how well it protects the surface from water penetration keeping it looking new for up to 10 YEARS
- SAVE MONEY ON COSTLY REPAIRS from deterioration from wind-driven rain, pool water, chemicals, salt, ice, and
- MARBLE, GRANITE, STUCCO, grout, brick, block. Our innovative, penetrating heavy-duty hard surface sealer will protect all of your hard surfaces, commercial, residential, industrial.
- MAY SLIGHTLY DARKEN SOME SURFACES. Always test in a small out-of-the-way area before proceeding to seal the total surface.
- EASY TO APPLY Just use a brush, roller, or low-pressure sprayer. Made in California U.S.A.
Black Diamond Stoneworks Durable Water Repellent is an innovative, penetrating heavy-duty hard surface sealer that will protect all hard surfaces from the damaging effects of water penetration, from wind-driven rain, saltwater, pool water with chemicals, or anywhere you have water or moisture. Use on all hard surfaces including, concrete, grout, stucco, split-faced block, brick, pavers, man-made stone, natural stone, etc. May darken some surfaces. Always test in an inconspicuous location to confirm the desired results before proceeding.
Directions: Apply using a brush, roller, or low-pressure pump sprayer. The substrate should be clean and free of any contaminants (dust, dirt, oil, grease, curing compounds, paint/coatings, efflorescence, etc.) before applying Durable Water Repellent. Apply one heavy coat keeping the surface wet with the Durable Water Repellent for 3-5 minutes. Wipe surface COMPLETELY dry. DO NOT allow the product to puddle on the surface or it will dry tacky, brush, or roll the surface to keep this from occurring. Two coats can be applied wet-on-wet to ensure the best performance and coverage. Wait for approximately 15-20 minutes in between coats. Do not allow a second coat to pool or puddle on the treated surface. A minimum of 24 hours should be allowed before the treated surface comes in contact with water. Maximum water repellency will occur approximately 48—72 hours after application, depending on the curing conditions. Durable Water Repellent can last up to ten years in some applications but we recommend to re-apply after 5 years to ensure the best results. Coverage: 100-200 sq. ft. per gallon